| | Stumble It! | Add to Mixx! | | diigo it | | Slashdot |

PDX Coffee News

Friday, July 11, 2008

Coffee Trends

I've been doing a bit of research to see what else is out there in regards to restaurant and coffee focused blogs to get ideas for mine. Since I'm a heavy user of Google products, I decided to use Trends to get a picture of "coffee" searches. Interestingly, Portland was the second ranked city in the world for "coffee" searches. Minneapolis ranked first, I wonder why.

It would make sense that with such a high concentration of people interested in coffee that there would be an equally high concentration of websites related to coffee in Portland. So far, I've found ... one - besides mine of course.

Perhaps I'm on to something =)

0 comments:


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com